Monday, July 2, 2007

Wagaboo





Wagaboo

Wagaboo

...

Wagaboo

aquí car
wagaboo!

No se me ocurre nada que no sea
Wagaboo

En serio!

"Soy un niño es mi misión" (menos mal)

TV Links!


"Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and i'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, i'll tell you how I became the price of a town called Belair. In West Philidelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chilling out max and relaxing out cool, and yo shooting some B ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbour hood, I got In one little fight and my mum got scared and said 'YOURE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BELAIR' I whisted for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said 'FRESH' and had a dice in the mirror. If anythning, I could say that this cab was rare, but I though, 'NaH FoRgEt It, Yo home to Belair!!!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie, 'Yo Home, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the king of Belair"

No comments:

Post a Comment