Saturday, January 27, 2007

Me sobé viendo All The King's Men con Carl.
Y antes vimos Bon Voyage Charlie Brown.
Y después vimos The Guardian.
Y nos iluminó:

When the heck did we get old?

Hell, I've always been old, Ben.
You know what, though? I don't mind. I mean, if my muscles ache, it's 'cause I've used them. If it's hard for me to walk up them steps now, it's 'cause I walked up them every night to lay next to a man who loved me.
I got a few wrinkles here and there, but I've laid under thousands of skieson sunny days, yeah.
I look and feel this way, well, 'cause I drank and I smoked, I lived and I loved, and danced, sang, sweat and screwed my way through a pretty damned good life, if you ask me.
Getting old ain't bad, Ben. Getting old, that's earned.

Mi gran plan de Wild Thing se vio arruinado por el frío y la pereza de tener que coger un taxi. Declaro este el fin de semana de estar en casa refugiada con la calefacción.
Llegaré al lunes con muchas ganas de salir...

Me voy a dormir como el oso de Open Season con Dinkleman.
Mmm Jude.
Mierda!!!

canción: música del bar de Snoopy Café Des Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment