Sunday, January 8, 2006

taaan tararaaan tararaaaan
tararaaaaaan tararaaaaaan tararaaaaaaaan
taaaaan taaaaaan taaaaaaaan

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY LADDIES!

el día ha llegado!
en 10 minutos comienza la gran sesión!
y la perra de car duerme, pues se va a enterar
got a lamp
cool
y castañas mmm
y unas medias baratas!
la felicidaaad
es ver el señoor y comer roscóoon
la felicidaaad

And I'm drinking to the day that I was made
And I'm sucking on my grown-ups lemonade

Yeah I'm a mean motherfucker now but I once was cool
Yeah I'm a bad motherfucker now but I once was cool
And I was born a long time ago today

(The Jesus and Mary Chain - Birthday)


are you ready to rock?
Oh can you party with me?
Can you show me a good time?

(Pulp - Party Hard)

Oh you can search far and wide,
You can drink the whole town dry.
You'll never find a beer so brown
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we're drinking in our town.
You can kick your fancy ales.
You can drink em by the flagon.
But the only brew for the brave and true . . .
Comes from the Green Dragon!

(Merry & Pippin)

Home is behind
The world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,
To the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall...fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment